wc x mislani
give to receive
According to Wrap, £140 million worth of clothing goes to the landfill every year. As way to help tackle this problem, we want do our part by encouraging our customers to give back to communities, whilst helping to preserve our environment, by extending the lifecycle of their purchases. In order to do this, we have teamed up with Mislani and The Outside Project to present our Give To Receive scheme
So how does it work?
After six months from your original purchase date, you will be eligible to send back your Mislani purchases that you no longer need, free of charge. Once we have received your donated purchase, and it has passed our quality checks, an exclusive 30% discount code, valid for 6 months, will be sent straight to your inbox. Your donated clothes will then be distributed to people who need them the most via Women Connect and The Outside Project. Both of which work closely with women and LGBTIQ community, who are in need.
About our partners
Mislani is a UK based online retailer on a mission to provide the go getters, trendsetters and bolder than bold women, with the latest trends at an affordable price. Our core values are centered around the Mislani babe. She uses her voice to stand for something and isn't afraid to disrupt the spaces she exists in, in order to create a new norm. She works hard and plays hard, and wants to look good whilst doing both. She refuses to accept the outdated standard of beauty, and wants to see a real representation of the women that influence her on a daily basis.
The Outside Project is a homeless/crisis shelter & Community Centre in response to those within the LGBTIQ+ community who feel endangered, who are homeless, ‘hidden’ homeless & feel that they are on the outside of services due to historical & present prejudice in society & in their homes. Their aims include:
- Create space to empower & bring together our whole community
- Provide a free, safe, inclusive & caring space for all LGBTIQ+ guests
- Practically, professionally & emotionally support our guests
- Develop positive relationships with services & strengthen support to the LGBTIQ+ community
- Share our knowledge to educate others on the unique & complex needs of the LGBTIQ+ community
- Advocate for LGBTIQ+ rights & needs within services
- Promote a clean, safe & sober lifestyle within the LGBTIQ+ community
FAQs & How To Donate via Mislani